Sunday, September 20, 2009

Welcome to all STOCK MARKET TRADER & INVESTORS

<-- Clik Me
Welcome to all
I feel very happy to visit my blog by you, some thing expect from me about INDIAN STOCK MARKET and look out through another window.

I will try to fullfil your wishes and way of thinking in profitable manner.

I expect your valuable comments and say your needs to develope this blog. We will challanges with crores and crores of money, people and stocks in every day, every minutes, every seconds.

I think This blog will meet out your needs.

In the mean time, awaiting for your comments, K.MOKAN DASS,

9042432705/944335823/914327222505, mokansnifty@gmail.com NO.3Q, Dhanalakshmi Nagar, Atthur Road, THURAIYUR-621010, Trichy Dt., Tamil Nadu, India

4 comments:

ASHOK said...

Good Introduction - Hope to c your tips & tricks very soon-
We request you to provide the following
1. BTST / STBT
2. Short Term Holding
3. Long Term with Tech / fundamental Analysis
4. Intraday tips
5. Index based tips
6. Single Stock CBS tips daily

blogalerts hgs said...

"Hello,
The Picks that you have provided is really good I shall keep a track of them. Thanks for the article. Visit: www.hypergrowthstock.com

Cheers
Goerge"

Unknown said...

thank for share information with us if u want more information of stock market plz visit our site

stocktips

Unknown said...

Thanks for the links given in your blog. I feel you should devote more space to Options also.

Murali